multiple gmail calendars to sync wtih Droid

johngies

Reaction score
New to Droid. I have multiple Gmail accounts and calendars associated with them. Would like to get all calendars to the Droid. Can't seem to find a way to do that. I have tried adding a new account as well as tried adding new calendar.

big erick

Reaction score
i dont think you can add two calender syncs. I know contacts and gmail is the only two options it gives for my extra gmail account.

big erick

Reaction score
ya ive already added 2 gmail account to my droid, the only problem is theres no box to check on the secondary gmail account to sync your calender. just contacts and gmail sync. If you notice on your accounts and sync menu if you go to your first gmail there is 3 different boxes to check. now go to your new gmail" sencondary" and notice theres only 2 boxes to check off.

ashkev843

Reaction score
I found a way to do this. It isn't seperate calendars, but it is the best you can do for now. On your secondary account go to your google calendar (on your cpu not on the droid) and go under settings then go to the calendars tab. Go to share your Calendar. Type in your main gmail account and give them full access to it (make changes and manage sharing). This way both calendars will show up on your main account calendar and you can edit them from there. You just have to color code your 2 calendars so you can tell them apart. Hope this makes sense and hopefully it helps solve the problem for now.

sstrool

Reaction score
I cant seem to give full access to the calendar, the dropdown only shows see free/busy