multiple BT connections

drtnsnw

Reaction score
I hope this question comes over how I want it. I use my Maxx with a BT headset mounted inside my helmet. It streams music and the few calls I get. Cobra has a new radar detector called the Atom that has no display, just an app you download and all the functions are controlled through that app. What I am thinking is that it "should" allow me to get alarms in my helmet when riding.

Now the question, can the maxx connect to the Atom AND my speakers at the same time?? It would be receiving data from one point and transmitting it through the other. Is it capable of this??

Chris

Einsteindks

Reaction score
Not sure, but I'm guessing that it's feasible

fat-fingered and Maxx-ed out.

Bratster2

Reaction score
I think it could work.

Your headset should use the phone and media profiles.

And the atom should use the serial port profile.

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
On my old Bionic and my current S4 I can steam music by music, get phone, phone calls, gps, all from the phone while my bt watch communicates

doogald

Reaction score
Yes, it should. I use a Pebble watch always and also use a car BT for listening to music (and BT earbuds while exercising) and they all work at the same time.

OP
D

drtnsnw

Reaction score
thanks guys, that was the information I was looking for. The fact that the Atom would use the data port and the Scala Rider uses the phone and media makes sense. I am going to send and email to Cobra and ask them too

Chris