1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Lurker, finally signed up :-)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by scooterd145, Jul 14, 2010.

1. scooterd145

scooterd145 New Member

Hi, I got my Moto Droid a couple months ago. I am really liking it so far. Previously had an LG Versa. I wanted the keyboard with that phone too so that is why I went with it and now the moto droid. I have been doing a little exploration, I ride a motorcycle (Ducati) frequently and have installed BT headset in my helmet. I enjoy listening to music through my Droid. Now I am looking to use Navigation as well. The group I ride with frequently uses Google Maps to create a route, I am looking to somehow utilize these maps and synch with Droid. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
    Scott
  2. JCo352

JCo352 New Member

It's about time, welcome to the forums.