Multimedia Dock: Wish List

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by dogwolf, Dec 30, 2009.

1. dogwolf

dogwolf New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    On a scale of 1-10, 10 being utterly essential.

1. Desktop background choices. I'd prefer a simple black field with white characters. IMO the background art is ugly. I'm sure others would like to customize. 9

2. Screen dimming. Out of the box there are 2 brightness settings. The lowest is still way brighter than I'd like. I cover it up and therefore defeat the whole purpose. Being able to tune this would make the unit a lot more desirable. 10

3. Audio output (hardware). Everyone's favorite. A female miniplug would be fine. A miniplug AV output would be even better. 8 (you can always use the headphone jack, but it's sloppy)

4. Compatibility with 3rd party AV apps (like tunewiki) via the music button. 7 (you can always open the apps, you just don't get the clock)

5. Anyone else?

2. McDawg81

McDawg81 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree, but with diff. priorities. The lack of an output is a Huge Fail! In order to have a true Multimedia dock, we are left with only the option of bluetooth speakers! Not cool!

3. JhankG

JhankG Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
  4. MInkyboi

MInkyboi Member

Ratings:
    +0
    along with the screen dimming, the bottom menu buttons ned to be turned off/dimmed too