multi window feature

rumblee1

Reaction score
I've got the Verizon version of this great superphone, but I've noticed that, every once in a while, my multi window feature will dissappear even though it's still on in my settings. Once I click the box off, then on again, multi comes right back on. This doesn't happen often, just every once in a while. Anyone else experiencing this?

Caesars

Reaction score
Have you done a battery pull recently?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

OP
R

rumblee1

Reaction score
I've only had it a week. Do you think that would do it? I usually only do a pull when something is frozen or really erratic.

jseah

Reaction score
Actually I think I noticed that yesterday. When I was in the browser (I think I was in the browser at the time, I really don't recall), the multi window tab disappeared, but when I exited out of the browser and back into the home screen, it reappeared.

geoff5093

Reaction score
Hold the back button, and it will pop back up on the side.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hold the back button, and it will pop back up on the side.

+1 to this...any time you long press the back button it either hides the popup tab or places it on the screen depending on the previous state of the multi-window tab.

wardo

Reaction score
Is there a way to change the pre filled apps in the multi Window?

delcopa

Reaction score
Is there a way to change the pre filled apps in the multi Window?

Yes both through root and or modifying each application you want to use. With error your can add all. The non root you can't do system apps and have to modify each apk. Then uninstall and reinstall the modified version

wardo

Reaction score
Yes both through root and or modifying each application you want to use. With error your can add all. The non root you can't do system apps and have to modify each apk. Then uninstall and reinstall the modified version

English my man....English...