Moving Pictures Within Albums? Is it possible?

NWRULES

Reaction score
So, in the gallery app on the Maxx, I have multiple album options to choose from as I'm sure it is for anyone running jellybean on this phone. For example, camera, downloads, screen shots, shared, edited, etc. My issue is, how do you transfer a picture from one folder to another? Or for that matter create a customized folder? Am I just over looking an easy step here, or is this even possible?

OP
NWRULES

NWRULES

Reaction score
So I'm assuming by the massive response here, that there is no way to do this. Cool

OP
NWRULES

NWRULES

Reaction score
So I need to connect to my computer to move pics around on the phone itself? Just seems odd to me that there is no way to do this on the device. Must be a Motorola thing maybe?

Astrix

Reaction score
For me on G2, just move pixs from folder to folder within stock gallery.

Not sure about Maxx. You may take a look at QuickPic app from PlayStore.

TapaTalking from Republic™Of Android

OP
NWRULES

NWRULES

Reaction score
Stock gallery on Maxx is only letting me either edit a pic, or send it to numerous locations such as email, Dropbox, text, etc. Don't see any options anywhere to move a pic within another folder on the phone gallery app.

OP
NWRULES

NWRULES

Reaction score
I'll check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

OP
NWRULES

NWRULES

Reaction score
Got the quickpic app and it works perfectly. Thanks all for the help. Cheers

chorne

Reaction score
I am new to the maxx, how do I create albums and email them. sounds basic but I am not tech savy

OP
NWRULES

NWRULES

Reaction score
You're gonna have to go into the Google play store and get that Quickpic app. Then you'll be able to sort all your pics and send them. The stock Maxx pic app is garbage. I took the advice from the people on this forum, and that quickpic app has been great