Movies

ironman1958

Reaction score
Anyone know much about new movies everywhere app?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

makeme

Reaction score
hey

[video=youtube;3-AYK16UY80]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-AYK16UY80]‪Top Android Droid apps 2011, Best android apps 2011, Top droid apps‬‏ - YouTube[/video]

RockinRealtor

Reaction score
This doesn't seem legit and no one with very many posts is saying anything about it. Anyone know anything about it? Seems too good to be true....

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
This doesn't seem legit and no one with very many posts is saying anything about it. Anyone know anything about it? Seems too good to be true....

Usually if it seems too good to be true, it is. At least in my experience (and luck haha).

My radar went off about this as well. First off the legality of their service. No way can this be legit in my mind. The site appears to have camera recordings of movies in theaters, that alone lets me know this site is boloney.

Almost everyone that has posted about this site is a newer user here, with a low post count. Most of their posts consist of linking to to this site or a youtube vid, or bumping up posts that contain links to this site talking about how good it is. That leads me to think maybe this site could be some sort of scam. You sign up, enter your credit card information and then while you are eating popcorn watching your movie, someone is using your credit card info to buy themselves a new TV. Or something along those lines. Maybe it isn't that devious, but I personally wouldn't trust that site with my data.

There have been other threads, some of which appear to have been deleted. So you can also add that to the stack of strikes against it, as I would assume that means a mod agrees that this seems full of it.

Of course I could be wrong and this site be legit, but I certainly wouldn't want to bet $20 on it.

cookiecrisp

Reaction score
I just got it, and I think it's great. Nothing shady...just a way to stream movies

anthonypadilla8

Reaction score
its real

the movies that are in theaters are bootleg but movies that are on dvd are in dvd quality

megaman33

Reaction score
Thanks for that link. I'd say a one time $20 is okay if its legit for streaming movies.!

JRParsons

Reaction score
Deleted

Sent from my Illudium PU - 36 Explosive Space Modulator.