Move Over Bacon It's Time For Something Meatier!!!

firehousejames

Reaction score
Sorry for the old "Sizzlean" slogan. I am somewhat of a fanboy of platforms, os's and such. I started with the original palm pilot, palm IIIc, Zire, Treo and Centro. Needless to say I have stuck with Palm for awhile. I am no stranger to having a pda. For years palm; while not the flashiest piece of equipment was still a stable platform. In recent days software and support have dwindled to nothing. I was ready for a major change. Originally would have liked going to the iphone but couldn't stomach the ATT network. When the droid came out and I held a demo in my hand it was love at first sight. As many have said on here, I am learning new things about it every day. In searches I came across this forum many times so I thought I would join and maybe even help out.

cuskit

Reaction score
I've also moved from Palm (a couple of V's and a TungstenT. Love the Droid - but miss my Pocket Quicken. Have you used it and know of any alternatives that work with my desktop Quicken 7 for Mac? Apple support for Quicken (Intuit) has been dismal at best in recent years, but Quicken 7 still does the job well. But I miss the portable asset of the Palm, and wish they'd port Pocket Quicken over from the Palm to the Droid (Android).

cuskit

OP
firehousejames

firehousejames

Reaction score
Yes, sorry about that, the tread was to say Hi! :icon_ banana:

OP
firehousejames

firehousejames

Reaction score
One Drawback

But I miss the portable asset of the Palm, and wish they'd port Pocket Quicken over from the Palm to the Droid (Android).

yes I too had to wave bye to pocket quicken. I have been looking for an app too, if I find one I'll let you know!!