New Droid...Old Brain

brewmaven

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am new to this sight and have a new Droid from Verizon. This forum has already been very helpful to me so I decided to join.

Right now I am reading up on how to sync my droid to my 2010 Ford Edge. Hopefully I will get it done soon...if I am not successful I will go back to the Ford dealership...NO not to turn in the Edge! LOL. I'll make the salesman sync it for me! :) He's usually very good at this.

I'm still trying to figure so many things out on this new gadget. But so far I do have my contacts from my palm pilot Zire transferred and also the contacts from my old phone. I've added some new apps (most are the freebies) and planning to add more, of course. I just added Screebl lite. So hopefully that will help save battery. I'll be picking up some new batteries too in a few weeks...I've read that's a good thing to do.

If you have any suggestions of must have apps please let me know. Thanks!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
I am new to this sight and have a new Droid from Verizon. This forum has already been very helpful to me so I decided to join.

Right now I am reading up on how to sync my droid to my 2010 Ford Edge. Hopefully I will get it done soon...if I am not successful I will go back to the Ford dealership...NO not to turn in the Edge! LOL. I'll make the salesman sync it for me! :) He's usually very good at this.

I'm still trying to figure so many things out on this new gadget. But so far I do have my contacts from my palm pilot Zire transferred and also the contacts from my old phone. I've added some new apps (most are the freebies) and planning to add more, of course. I just added Screebl lite. So hopefully that will help save battery. I'll be picking up some new batteries too in a few weeks...I've read that's a good thing to do.

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. I'm not sure of your old mind thing but I probably am either older or at least your age. :)

Hot tip: Amazon.com has Droid batteries at an amazing low price. You may want to check that out.

If you need any help using the forum, please let us know. We are here to help each other.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi All,

Welcome to the neighborhood, brewmaven! Glad you've decided to join us! You'll find that everyone on the forum is here to help and learn. So jump right in and make yourself at home! Read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by just reading the threads. Hope you enjoy your time here and if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask!

Here's the full user's manual and a great thread on apps! Enjoy!

http://www.motorola.com/staticfiles...tatic-Files/DROID_UG_Verizon_68000202474a.pdf

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

:welcome: