1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Move apps from data/app to system/app

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Development' started by GrandWazoo, Jun 26, 2011.

1. GrandWazoo

GrandWazoo New Member

I am trying to use metamorph to tweak some widgets on my rooted R2D2. I am getting my files from droid pirate, and the FAQ over there says I need to move certain files (com.smartandroidapps.audiowidget.apk for AudioManager) to system/app in order for metamorph to work properly. However, in my phone, every apk in the data/app folder ends in "-1.apk" so the file is really com.smartandroidapps.audiowidget-1.apk.

My question is, do I need to rename the files, or will metamorph work even though the files all have the -1.apk ending?
Search tags for this page

/system/app mover apk

android data app move system

android move app to system

android move to /system/app
app mover apk net

data app to system apps

how to move apk to system app
how to move apps from /data to /system
how to move apps from file to system app

how to move apps to system app android

how to move com.lexa.fakegps.apk from /data/app to /system/a