Motorola SKN6252A Mini USB to Micro USB Adapter

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
This is by far the best $3.85 I've spent on an accessory so far.

It's a Mini USB to Micro USB adapter that works with my old Moto chargers as well as lets me use my long USB cables with mini USB connectors on my Droid.

I found mine on ebay from a seller in NY and it arrived in about 3 days.

I cant tell you how happy I am that I'm no longer stuck with those painfully short cables that Moto supplied with the droid as well as having the ability to use the chargers I already own.

And yes, I've tested it with the Moto chargers from my Q9c as well as hooking it up to the PC to transfer files.. it works perfect!

OP
Speeding Wheels

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
I posted this in the accessories forum but since I know not everybody browses over there I figured I'd put it in general as well since I would think it'll help a lot of people out.

This is by far the best $3.85 I've spent on an accessory so far.

It's a Mini USB to Micro USB adapter that works with my old Moto chargers as well as lets me use my long USB cables with mini USB connectors on my Droid.

I found mine on ebay from a seller in NY and it arrived in about 3 days.

I cant tell you how happy I am that I'm no longer stuck with those painfully short cables that Moto supplied with the droid as well as having the ability to use the chargers I already own.

And yes, I've tested it with the Moto chargers from my Q9c as well as hooking it up to the PC to transfer files.. it works perfect!

FoFa

Reaction score
I bought 6 foot micro USB cables for $2.99 each (free shipping) off of eBay. I use the short USb (came with phone) at home where i have a monitor USB, and one long one for the wall charger, and the other at work. No adapter required.Works great for me.

mark729

Reaction score
I got this portable charger and mini USB to Micro USB cable.
This charger charges 15%(this is what DROID says it need to be charged) to 70% of Droid Battery.

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

Last edited: