Motorola Rep shows Off The Bionic at A Verizon Store!!! Pictures Taken!

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Motorola rep shows up, Verizon Store Pictures Taken!!!

A Motorola Rep shows off The Bionic at a Verizon store.. Looks pretty big in the Reps hand. We get a pretty good look at the Screen.. I am looking forward to September. Sources say Sept 8th is the release Date!! We will have to just wait and see...

IMG95BIONIC.jpg

2 More Pictures here:http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mo...ep-shows-up-verizon-store-pictures-taken.html

Credit: ceb unit HoFo For Photos

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
It looks huge! Can't wait!

QiG

Reaction score
Looks pretty big in the Reps hand.

That's what she said :rolleyes:

Tee hee hee

So these things are finally past the production stage... I'm feeling like this will be a huge launch for VZW and they're making sure they stockpiled a decent supply of them considering all the people who grabbed an OG at launch are now due for upgrades.

I couldn't be more thrilled the new phones are coming. My D1 never receives a txt here and there, randomly reboots (found out exactly how annoying this was when my navigation went "mysteriously silent" last night) and locks up constantly. I had a VZW rep visit my work yesterday to discuss our business account and he literally cringed when I picked up my D1 and said "this is what I'm still using, do you know when the Bionic will be out?" Lol

JohnAP2

Reaction score
Glad to see Thunderbolt's baby brother is finally here 6 months past due :)

Reaction score
Looks pretty big in the Reps hand.

That's what she said :rolleyes:

Tee hee hee

So these things are finally past the production stage... I'm feeling like this will be a huge launch for VZW and they're making sure they stockpiled a decent supply of them considering all the people who grabbed an OG at launch are now due for upgrades.

I couldn't be more thrilled the new phones are coming. My D1 never receives a txt here and there, randomly reboots (found out exactly how annoying this was when my navigation went "mysteriously silent" last night) and locks up constantly. I had a VZW rep visit my work yesterday to discuss our business account and he literally cringed when I picked up my D1 and said "this is what I'm still using, do you know when the Bionic will be out?" Lol

I'm due for an upgrade in February of 2012 BUUUUUT i'm gonna upgrade early for either the Bionic or the new HTC phone that's coming out also. My rooted OG Droid is running good with Gingerbread OS. :)

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Glad to see Thunderbolt's baby brother is finally here 6 months past due :)

The baby brother that gets all the attention and is actually successful. This is gonna be some release.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

nikecar

Reaction score
its a shame there are two threads on the same thing. ;)

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
Looks like a 4.5 to me guys :) can't wait till the 8TH.

Sent from my Moto Droid

xashaffer

Reaction score
Yeah the Bionic is going to be a faster phone than my TB. But I honestly don't understand why anyone would by the Bionic now with the HTC Vigor and several other phones getting ready to release within 2 months that will blow it out of the water. At this point I think only Moto fanboys will stick with getting the Bionic

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
This looks why different than the FCC photos. In those, it looked HTC-ish, but now, I don't like it :(