Motorola Nexus 6 for Only $350! [Deal Alert]

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
nexus-6-amazon-sale.jpg

Here's a crazy deal alert for you folks today! It looks like Amazon is wanting to blow out their inventory of Nexus 6 devices. They shaved a whopping $150 off the price of the 32GB and the 64GB models. This drops the 32GB to a very respectable $350 final unlocked price! For only $50 more ($400) you can nab the 64GB version.

If you were considering grabbing this spectacular device at all, then now might be the time to pull the trigger. Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-Nexus-Unlocked-Cellphone-Warranty/dp/B00R1984DS/

Of course, if you are holding out for the new Huawei Nexus 6 or the 2015 LG Nexus 5, then we can't blame you for that. ;)

Don't forget to drop by our dedicated Nexus 6 section here: Nexus 6 | Android Forum at DroidForums.net

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Wow...not a bad deal at all

Rognish

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
rognish
This is a prime example on why you wouldn't want to be an early adopter their always something new coming out. I bought one of these bad boys back in Dec and paid twice as much. I've been real happy with my purchase, but I would have been ecstatic if I could have paid 1/2 for the device.

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Meh... I took my $400 and purchased a OnePlus 2 this morning...

...And I'm selling it on Swappa as soon as it hits my doorstep.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Even though I've never been a huge Nexus fan, this is an amazing price for this device. I'm REALLY considering picking one up as a backup device. I'd much rather have a Note 4 but again, dat price!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
If my note edge keeps acting up..I may grab one of these..

bigmatt503

Reaction score
I just sold my g4 after buying the nexus 6 yesterday!! So glad to be rid of this g4. I. Loved the g3, but these touch screen issues are horrendous!! Taking a break from lg for a bit.

Sent from my Verizon LG G4 from my couch in Portland, Oregon

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
If the new Nexus wasn't around the corner, I might have bit the bullet. It is tempting though. I didn't buy the N6 originally because it was a much higher price than the Nexus 5 when it came out, but this would put them at about the same price.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Even though I've never been a huge Nexus fan, this is an amazing price for this device. I'm REALLY considering picking one up as a backup device. I'd much rather have a Note 4 but again, dat price!
That sounds like a good idea actually. I may need to grab one.