Motorola Droid Turbo for Only $1 at Best Buy Plus $150 Gift Card for New Verizon Costumers

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-turbo-best-buy-2014-offer.jpg

The hottest new Droid to make a Landing in years is undoubtedly the Motorola Droid Turbo. With cutting edge specs and phenomenal battery life, the Droid Turbo is really an incredible evolution of the whole Droid lineup. While many of you already have one, there may be a few of you who are out of contract and looking to grab yourself a new Droid Turbo. Now might be the "best" time.

Best Buy is having a phenomenal sale on the Droid Turbo. When you sign up for a new Verizon contract, the Motorola Droid Turbo is only one measly dollar ($1 USD). The deal could be even sweeter than that though. If you are a new customer to Verizon, Best Buy will also include a $150 gift card with your Droid Turbo purchase and contract signing.

Alternatively, if you are upgrading your existing Verizon Wireless service to Verizon Edge, you can get a $100 Gift card to go with the phone instead.

This is a ridiculously good offer on one of 2014's best smartphones. Here's the Best Buy link to take advantage of this offer: droid-turbo-131960 - Best Buy

Here's a link to our Droid Turbo section to see what everyone is saying about their hot Droid Turbo: Motorola Droid Turbo Android Forum at DroidForums.net

Last edited:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
1$??? That was fast...

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Grabbed the Best Buy Exclusive Blue for $1. Got a $50 Best Buy Gift Card. The only issue i see is i want a Zagg Shield for it but none are available. I may also keep it in a pouch not case it. I love the look and feel of its casing. heavier than other phones ive have but it feels solid.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Last edited:

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Costco has it for $99 and then a mail in for the turbo charger/turbo car charger/Otterbox Commuter case for free.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Costco has it for $99 and then a mail in for the turbo charger/turbo car charger/Otterbox Commuter case for free.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Very nice. I didn't even know there was a Turbo car charger. And are you saying that the accessories kit come with another home Turbo charger?

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I tried to get my friend on the deal yesterday but he opted for $49.99 for the S5

Tap'd by Big 6

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Frankly I can see a greater need for the Turbo car Charger than even for a Turbo wall Charger. In fact I would have been happier getting a Turbo car Charger and a standard wall charger with my Turbo, rather than getting the Turbo wall Charger and NO Turbo car Charger.

Consider that we don't spend nearly as much time in our cars as we do at a stationary location such as work or home, and that when we're out in our cars, we're more likely to be going to or coming from a place where access to a wall jack may be limited (such as while shopping at a mall or other shopping center), and also likely to be "out and about" for extended periods of time.

Verizon Vehicle Charger with Fast Charge Technology for micro USB Verizon Wireless
vzw-vehicle-charger-fast-charge-micro-usb-micrafcvpc-f

"When you need a charge fast
The Verizon Vehicle Charger will charge up to 75% faster* thanks to Quick Charge™ 2.0 Technology or Adaptive Fast Charging. Standard output is 5V/2A (10 watts) and fast charge output is 9V/1.67A or 15 watts."

Quick Charge 2.0 Certified Accessories
Below is a list of accessories that have been certified by UL to meet compatibility and interoperability requirements.

• Xiaomi MDY-3-EB
20141119172443656.jpg

main_2_32.png

charger.jpg

541234jpg.jpg

QM-VPCMICRO-Q2_n.jpg

incipio-auto-charger-quick-charge-2-0-a_1.jpg

• Dongguan Aohai Power Technology A58-502000

• MobileFun Dual USB Quick Charge 2.0 Car Charger
mobilefun-image.gif
51154.jpg

FYI, all of the above are Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 compliant!

I will be getting one of these (probably the Verizon one).;)

Last edited:

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Love my S5s quick charge! Last night I went to sleep with my earbuds in listening to some ambient noise to help me fall asleep and forgot to plug my phone in. Woke up with it dead as a doornail....plugged it in while getting ready for work, 40 minutes later it was at 81%. Gotta love it!
Manufacturers have really hit a home run with this quick charge feature.