1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Motorola A855 only receives one MMS per thread?

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Rasmorak, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Rasmorak

Rasmorak New Member

I have a non rooted Motorola A855, and last night, my girlfriend sent me MMS of her brothers who are up for Christmas. This morning, she tried to send me a picture of her laptop, but I didn't get anything. As in, nothing. There was no prompt, no indication of any kind of second message sent. I had my friend on the AT&T network send me two images, and I only received the first. Again, the was no indication of a second image.

My mom's phone is on Verizon (as am I) and was able to send me two pictures in succession.

Is this a carrier thing? Can I workaround this? It's really kind of annoying and it's my only complaint about this phone. Everything else is amazing on it.

EDIT: I am using the stock messenger service.
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2010
Search tags for this page

a855 picture download problems

aplikasi mms buat motorola a855
can you receive a picture message on a droid a855

droid a855 mms

how to forward messages on an a855
how to recieve picture messages on a a855 droid
motorola a855 driver software
motorola droid a855 how do i download pictures
motorola droid a855 mms
pic motorola droid a855