Motocast issues on the Droid Rzr

Rzr

Reaction score
I purchased the Droid Rzr yesterday. I discovered Motocast on it, and downloaded it onto my computer. I'm not a techie type person by the way. I was happy that it downloaded. I managed to download some of my Itunes on the my Droid. To my surprise, most of the files and photos from my computer and desktop are also on my phone now. That was unintended. I don't know how to undo this. I don't want those files on my phone. At this moment, having all the files on my phone is a big privacy issue. What if my phone was stolen or lost? I've got lots of sensitive information on the phone now. All I really wanted was my music, some photos and a couple files. Does anyone know how to help me with this? Thanks in advance.

Melanie

ca.n

Reaction score
I purchased the Droid Rzr yesterday. I discovered Motocast on it, and downloaded it onto my computer. I'm not a techie type person by the way. I was happy that it downloaded. I managed to download some of my Itunes on the my Droid. To my surprise, most of the files and photos from my computer and desktop are also on my phone now. That was unintended. I don't know how to undo this. I don't want those files on my phone. At this moment, having all the files on my phone is a big privacy issue. What if my phone was stolen or lost? I've got lots of sensitive information on the phone now. All I really wanted was my music, some photos and a couple files. Does anyone know how to help me with this? Thanks in advance.

Melanie

On your computer, right-click the motocast icon in the system tray and select MotoCast Wirless Settings. Under the Content tab, you can choose to add/remove any folder of your choosing.

OP
R

Rzr

Reaction score
I get two columns, one says "content" one says "general." Nothing happens when I press them except the buttons darken

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums