motoblur ICS for Bionic?

oDECREEx

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about ICS on MOTOBLUR for the bionic? I know leaks were out today for the Razr and D4. Any news, keep posted please

HavoC

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about ICS on MOTOBLUR for the bionic? I know leaks were out today for the Razr and D4. Any news, keep posted please

Bionic ICS doesnt have a set date, its supposed to come out in Q3 which is any time from july to september/october (i think). A leak was found on the cheesecake server a week or two ago, but it a developer/test build that is unflashable. That is all up to this point that i am aware of.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
No, it's supposed to come out in "EARLY Q3" - EARLY Q3 would be sometime in July.

Early Q3 = July
Mid Q3 = August
Late Q3 = September

any later than that, it would be Q4. Bionic at least has "early Q3" - which is more specific than the D4 which simply says "Q3". If anything, there is no fathomable reason I can come up with why the D4 has had a leak for so long, and nada for the Bionic.

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
Dave12308 said:
No, it's supposed to come out in "EARLY Q3" - EARLY Q3 would be sometime in July.

Early Q3 = July
Mid Q3 = August
Late Q3 = September

any later than that, it would be Q4. Bionic at least has "early Q3" - which is more specific than the D4 which simply says "Q3". If anything, there is no fathomable reason I can come up with why the D4 has had a leak for so long, and nada for the Bionic.

Because Motorola always keeps their promises right? ;p

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^ No, but they recently updated the timetable and the projected dates did not change.

bigred8380

Reaction score
I'm fine with July myself..... but this IS actually gonna hit the Bionic right?! I'm getting sick of day dreaming about this update....

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^ In that case, there's no reason to believe the RAZR will see it by the end of this month. And it's starting to look good for that. What makes you think development on the Bionic would be so far behind? Very similar devices.

bigred8380

Reaction score
For a while, I was reading tweets that were calling for the update to hit RAZR/RAZR MAXX and Bionic soon... now I'm just seeing info on the RAZR's getting ready to see this update!? Just hope the Bionic isn't left on the back burner now.

Scimino

Reaction score
Im not gonna lie to myself and i have no expectations of seeing ICS on the RAZR this month or the bionic next month. And im pretty sure its up to Verizon when the ota gets pushed. Im not trying to fight with anybody its just my honest opinion.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Lets not be so sure about the razr getting it soon... if the last x2 and bionic soaks set any examples... we'll be waiting for a bit.. I hope not lol.

Cause then the soak wouldn't start for a month or so, and that puts us in Q3, then the roll out will be in stages for those of us who aren't in the test...lame...

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!