Moto X On Sale for $100 Off for Today and Tomorrow Only

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
moto-x-deal-june-4-5-2014.png

At $449 off contract, the 32GB Moto X is already a fantastic value, but Motorola decided to sweeten the pot for a limited time. Starting at Midnight (ET) last night, the Moto X went on sale for $100 off that price. A price of $349 upgrades the Moto X to a phenomenal value!

This sale will only last today and tomorrow, so if you are in need of an excellent device off contract, (or just want a backup device), then now's a great time. To clarify, this is only the 32GB version of the device, although the $100 discount will also apply to the 32GB Moto X Developer Edition as well. The discount doesn't show up at first, but will be applied at checkout.

Here's a link to take advantage of this great offer: Motorola - A Google Company

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I come bearing good news: the base price for the 32GB is $399 (at least right now), which makes it $299 with the discount. :)

-Matt

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I come bearing good news: the base price for the 32GB is $399 (at least right now), which makes it $299 with the discount. :)

-Matt

Ooops, I stand corrected! That is truly weird -- when I checked this morning the 32GB was CLEARLY $399 - $100, and yet now it's showing as $449 - $100. AH, now I see: apparently it shows as $399 until you select carrier at which point the price mysteriously jumps to $449, except for Republic Wireless. Pretty sneaky, sis...

-Matt

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Not seeing $299... only $349 which is what Moto stated in the email they sent me.

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Still mad. Payed an extra 200 for mine lol. I never have patience to Wait.

Sent from my DE Moto X

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Not seeing $299... only $349 which is what Moto stated in the email they sent me.

Yeah I think somehow the announcement got misread, e.g.,

$299 Moto X 32 GB June 4-5! - OnePlus Forums

32GB Moto X for just $299, starting Wednesday, June 4, two days only

The promotion, according to Moto’s web site, is only for the 32 GB model, which after savings will be $299.00. So far the Moto X has been one of the better phones for iPhone defectors. Which is what I’m waiting for. If the Moto X+1 blows me away, then I’ll gladly spend the extra 150 or so. Otherwise give me a 32 GB for 275-299 and I’ll be a happy camper.

Motorola hosting yet another Moto X sale, deep discounts to be had | Pocketnow

Update: We’re having a hard time figuring this deal out. Now it’s looking more like you can purchase the Moto X 32GB for $299 with the same dates as mentioned above, not $399. However, this still means the source link below is incorrect. The good thing is, we only have two and a half more hours until the sale goes live (at this time of writing), so we won’t have long to wait to find out.
Update 2: The price is $349, and the deal is available on Moto Maker. Turns out, the $399 price only applies to the Republic Wireless model, so this truly is a $100 discount for every 32GB model except the Republic Wireless model (which has been knocked down by $50). Yeah, it’s confusing. [Thanks, Artem / Android Police]

-Matt

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
And now we have a new level of weirdness...simulated a purchase and VZW is showing as the only available carrier. Maybe some kind of post-sale glitch? Or maybe it did so well that only the VZW model is currently available? I wonder if that could mean it's the end of Moto's stock.

-Matt