Most Stable MIUI release for D1?

g_what

Reaction score
Is there any single MIUI release that you would say is the most stable one you have ever used? I'm looking for input from anyone, but I'd really appreciate hearing from Magiman.

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
The latest usable version is 2.2.10. I released a 2.2.17, but it had issues, so I pulled it and went back to 2.2.10. I don't know that there have been many changes to GB version of MIUI since then. Some people will say that Froyo based MIUI was the best (1.3.25 was the last Froyo version), and it is definitely much easier on the resources. @TreyMotes and I are still kicking around the idea to release a rebuilt Froyo version for the D1 and possibly make a media player version for those of us who have an extra D1 w/o service on it. We had some test builds, but life has a tendency to get busy and we haven't really worked on it much.

OP
g_what

g_what

Reaction score
Thanks for the update Magiman.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

toxict33n

Reaction score
refresh on d1 Froyo Miui

I must say a Refresh on Miui D1 Froyo Sounds Interesting. If its more stable and faster than heck. id give money for that.

toxict33n

Reaction score
I really Appreciate the Help, But now Sadly My Droid og has crapped the bed to say the least. Gonna be getting a droid x2 as a placeholder until the new nexus devices come out.