More Press Renders of the LG G3 are Leaked & Unknown Sensor is a Laser Camera Focus

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
g3tit-small.png

The famed leaker @evleaks posted a few more leaked press renders of the LG G3. For the most part we don't see much more than we already did, but we do get to see the typical front + back shot of the device. These pics aren't all that was revealed though. Supposedly that funky unknown sensor on the G3 has been identified as a laser camera auto focus.

Interesting... It would appear the G3 just keeps getting better and better...

That evleaks is on a roll lately! The rest of the three press pics are in the thread below.

Source: @evleaks

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here are those additional press render leaks:

g3tit.png

g3white.png

g3gold.png

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
An awesome device....

KaChow

Reaction score
There's rumor of a June 12th release date...

Wrong device seems this was an LG G pad...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Can't wait for the spec list.

KaChow

Reaction score
Can't wait for the spec list.

Yeah, me either. Seems they keep going back and forth between the Snapdragon 801 and 805. The anticipation of this device is killing me, just release it all ready!!!:biggrin:

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Haha.. Everyone is waiting patiently... I'm giving the G2 a run since yesterday for a pre game..

Knock knock G2

jspradling7

Reaction score
I'm a little confused by this device. The LG G2 effectively beat the competition to the market by months. What I mean is, the M8 and S5 don't really outshine the G2 much even though it was released way before they were. But from what I've seen so far the G3 is 9 months behind the Note 3 with about the same specs. Win some, lose some, I guess.

*edit* By the way, I was down of the G2 after getting one because the camera didn't work well and I couldn't get a good gps lock. Well, the updates seem to have fixed the camera and someone recently posted a fix to the gps issue, it's a mechanical problem fixed easily with a piece of tape. : )

Last edited:

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Yeah man.. It's all about the competition I guess.. This phone is no slouch.. I personally like it.. Price of $398 was a slam dunk.. Camera is solid.. Screen is crisp.. Only trend I'm not digging no root for latest KK build it came with.. I expect the same G3

Knock knock G2

luv2increase

Reaction score
Yeah man.. It's all about the competition I guess.. This phone is no slouch.. I personally like it.. Price of $398 was a slam dunk.. Camera is solid.. Screen is crisp.. Only trend I'm not digging no root for latest KK build it came with.. I expect the same G3

Knock knock G2

There is root for KK now on the G2

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Yeah it's comfy at this size.. I'm used to N3 so I don't mind.. Especially that the softkeys take a wee bit real estate.. Lol

Knock knock G2

KaChow

Reaction score
Wish they would have stayed with the 5.2 screen size.

The way I view the size is the G3 has a 3200mAh battery and a screen size of 5.5. My Note 3 has 3200mAh battery and screen size of 5.7, now LG is taken advantage of technology and design with the G3 and they are able to offer a battery that is the same size as the Note 3 in a smaller device, to me that's impressive. Now, from what I know this 3200mAh battery in the G3 is also larger than that of what was available in the G2, correct me if I'm wrong there was a 3000mAh. I think what is often forgotten or sometimes sidelined is what is gained from an increase in size, ie the removable battery, expandable micro sd storage in the new G3.