More Icons App

shugknight

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this? From the description it says it could fit 4 apps where 1 normal app would fit. Saving you space. There is a free version and a paid version. Want to try it out with Home++ to make it look a little cleaner.

If you've tried it, please let me know your experience with it.

OP
S

shugknight

Reaction score
np malvado. I just installed it. It's pretty nice. Even with the small icons the touch screen is pretty precise.

MoeDaddy

Reaction score
Very cool if it supported Contact shortcuts too, not just apps, it would be awesome but as is it's a very nice widget!

n0m0n

Reaction score
What is the app name?
I didn't see it.

Thanks

ajs410

Reaction score
I use the free 1x1 widget (like six times). I haven't had any problems clicking the small icons, but it is awkward to configure. I particularly like that all apps are one click away and don't leave anything residual up on the screen.

I used to use folders to organize my apps, but it was disorganized and required more clicking around, and the folders would stay open after launching an app. App Organizer was at least in alphabetical order, but still required multiple clicks. There was another one that was a carousel, but that required multiple clicks too.

I considered trying alternate home screens, but I hear from a lot of people that it slows their phone down.