More icons: best app so far

phreakaj

Reaction score
Find it and dl it. Holds 3-4 icons in 1 icon space. Doensnt do much other than that but with this you don't need any other home apps.

alm0614

Reaction score
it just makes each of the icons smaller, you just click one of the 4 icons and it opens up that app

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I tried this app, and it could barely figure out which one i was trying to hit. So i removed it promptly. If you want more icons, just get a home screen replacement, that allows for more home screens. That is seriously the best route to go. (As of now)

Silver Member
Reaction score
if you want more icons, and don't want a buggy/slow home screen or don't want to pay for it, just use folders. i've been using folders for some time now and i only use one screen now.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
if you want more icons, and don't want a buggy/slow home screen or don't want to pay for it, just use folders. i've been using folders for some time now and i only use one screen now.

Yeah i forgot to mention that option. lol, pretty bad too since that's what i do. But not all the home replacements are buggy, just some ;)

Randomocity

Reaction score
Or, if you're feeling really adventurous and folders are pissing you off because they open full screen and dont alphabetize your apps, try App Organizer.

Allows you to tag programs and add shortcuts to the desktop which act the same way folders do, but only open to the amount of programs you have, and puts everything in order. Plus you can customize the icons, which i dont believe you can do with folders.

M1dnite

Reaction score
I purchased I liked it.

Basically your able to add app icons in a smaller section for example

Before:

x x x x

x x x x

Now:
xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

You are able to add almost 16 icons on 4 lines now.. You can probably have 64 icons on your screen.

ipawd1

Reaction score
GDE has an application dock that I currently use..

that, or pull up all the applications that are in alphabetical order..

Rosebud6

Reaction score
I use Panda home and it gives you 2 pull out spaces from each side that you can add icons to and can also add many more desktops. Default is 3 but I think you can make it up to 10 or so.