Mobile Data not working after using WiFi

Slygathor

Reaction score
Alright, so for the past 2 weeks I've been having problems with the mobile data on my Incredible. Every time I use the WiFi on my phone, my mobile date stops working. And it won't work until I reboot my phone. It's really quite irritating. :(
Does anyone else experience this? Or know how to fix it?
My phone is Rooted, and running the Virtuous Sense 2.7 rom, but this has been happening with every ROM even stock that I try.

SubMatrix

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you're talking about the case where you turn off wifi, and it doesnt reconnect to the 3G network or not, but if you are, I've had the same issue as well.

Basically, when I get home from work, I turn on wifi. When I leave for work in the morning, I turn off wifi. Sometimes, it's unable to reconnect to the 3g network. One thing I tried that worked once (but didn't work other times) was to switch to Airplane mode and then switch back. When that doesn't work, I also have to reboot the phone. It's kinda annoying.

OP
Slygathor

Slygathor

Reaction score
Yeah, 3G also doesn't work. But data in general won't work.

Incredible Mone

Reaction score
Wifi & DATA connection problem Solved for me

dancedroidI Just started having the same problem. For the third time in four weeks,
I grab my phone & it has no data connection & no wifi connection.

Settings tell me im connected but internet doesnt work & also nothing updates.

I own a belkin router @ home & sometimes my laptop,Wii,& Desktop looses its connection where Ill have to reboot my router!

Thats What I did to restore my phone connection!
I think the problem between my phone & wifi connection Affected My internet connection in general.

I got back both my wifi & data connection.

I own two different wireless routers the belkin router at home is the only one that gives me connection problems, my Linskeys router at work works flawlessly!