MMS messaging

jimmyp010

Reaction score
Hi everyone, new member here!
For starters i have a Motorola Droid. The issue i'm having is that somehow my MMS messages are being deleted on both the handcent app and default app. I am currently using the hancent app. In the hancent app i have to click on the pop up window to view it right away or else i lose it. And even once i view it and exit out the app, i also lose it as well even when i lock the message. Anyone have any ideas what may be the issue or how to correct this? Thanks for any ideas or responses!

superglen99

Reaction score
might check your setting to make sure it isnt set to delete after 1 text and also if you download sms backup it will back up all sms to gmail automatically. dont know what else it could be

OP
J

jimmyp010

Reaction score
Its strange though, i'm not losing text messages, just my MMS (pic messages)

bdlagain

Reaction score
same problem

I am having the exact same problem. I also have handcent and the preinstalled messaging apps, using handcent as my default. I tried to send myself a pic from another phone & my phone makes the message received sound & shows 'unknown mms' for like a second in the notifiction area but I can't find the mms anywhere & I can't even open the notification area quick enough before it disappears! Is this from the update? I've received joke mms from people in the past but thought they just showed up can't remember really but I do know I've had problems getting pics before. Any suggestions?