1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Handcent always showing MMS at top of conversation list?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by GMofOLC, Jan 6, 2010.

1. GMofOLC

GMofOLC New Member

I sent a couple MMS messages over the past weeks or so, and currently have my conversations to save 200 messages in Handcent. When I scroll up in Handcent, it only shows a couple (40?) messages before it stops and shows a "Show earlier messages" button.
    But, before this button, the last messages it shows are always all the MMS messages I've sent to that person; even if I've sent the MMS 700 messages ago.
    Does this happen to anybody else?
    I'm assuming this is a bug and not a feature...?
  2. x25064

x25064 New Member

Try an uninstall/reinstall. Report back.
  3. thesandman51

thesandman51 New Member

Yeah, it's like that on mine too. Kind of weird, but not really a big deal imo.
  4. alm0614

alm0614 New Member

its because it has a setting to store, in your case 200, SMS messages and also a setting to store X number of MMS messages. So basically if you send 200 SMS messages a day then all of todays SMS messages will be there, buit if you only send 1 MMS message a day then it will have X number of those at top from the previous days
Search tags for this page

handcent new messages not on top

handcent showing mms only

how to stop messages showing in top of handcent

in handcent mms messages do not go to the top of the list

save more than 200 messages on handcent sms