MLB's At Bat 2010

issues636

Reaction score
i'm a subscriber to mlb.tv, which includes At Bat Gameday Audio.. do i still have to pay 14.99 to get it on my phone? that seems kind of pointless that i have to pay for the same thing twice just to be able to use it on my phone.

pilot25

Reaction score
Welcome to Major League Baseball....

You don't think they can afford to pay those players salaries by not charging double do you? :angry:

OP
issues636

issues636

Reaction score
roflll. i guess i kinda figured that, but hoped i wasn't right. that just seems really messed up that i pay $100 for a year of video + audio and then i gotta pay another $15 just to hear that same audio through my phone.. you would think all mlb accounts all go to the same place, the subscriptions do too.

10david2

After we keep complaining this year about re-paying for the service on the phone, next year they will add $15 on to MLB.tv premium price and include At-Bat and then pat themselves on the back because they are cutting us such a great deal!! That's the way these maniacs operate!!

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
i'm a subscriber to mlb.tv, which includes At Bat Gameday Audio.. do i still have to pay 14.99 to get it on my phone? that seems kind of pointless that i have to pay for the same thing twice just to be able to use it on my phone.

If you have Microsoft Office on your Mac at home is it "pointless" to pay for it on your office PC?

streetkid

Reaction score
Maybe you can log in from the browser and stream it that way, don't know how reliable it will be though.