1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Do any of the task killer/manager apps do this?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by rjax, Apr 27, 2010.

1. rjax

rjax New Member

All I really want is for my MLB At-Bat to pretty much never be killed by Android's memory management system. I don't want to actively kill tasks to accomplish this -- I'm fine with Android's memory management system in general.

However, Android really seems to like killing MLB At-Bat, even when it's running in the background by streaming audio.

So basically, I'd like an app that tells Android to only kill MLB At-Bat (or another app, on occasion) if it's the last non-essential, non-foreground app running.

Or is that something that requires root access? Can it even be done with root?