1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

MIUI, X2, Notifications, music and bugs... :/ Help?

Discussion in 'Droid X2 Development' started by angellusmortis, Mar 6, 2012.

1. angellusmortis

angellusmortis New Member

I installed MIUI on my X2 a few days ago. Everything works great, except a bug with my notifications and music. Whenever I get a notification while I am listening to music (whether it is the default Music app, Google Music, or UberMusic), my music stop. I do not mean gets quieter then resumes after about 5 seconds. I mean stops. The music either completely stops, the song restarts, or the songs skips. Usually it just restarts and if I get enough notifications in a small enough span it will stop. Other then that, there is no indication of what is causing it. Upon looking elsewhere on the Interwebs I have determined it is a hardware bug with the X2/bug with MIUI. Any ideas how to fix it? Or is my guess even right?

Thanks.

Also, version info:
    Android: 4.0.3
    MIUI-1012019
Search tags for this page

droid notify miui

droid x2 miui music

miui for droid x2

notifocations on miui