MIUI January 7 Update Release Notes

hoppermi

Reaction score
Translation by Google
Members rice, Happy New Year ~

MIUI the new year, as always, Friday updates include:

1. Continue to improve the stability, fixes a SIM card icon to run around the problem, there are issues such as messages being blocked
2. MIUI camera beta release, with a focus to touch, then you can download and install MIUI network disk.
3. HD2 straight brush

Such a complete list of updates on Friday it.
This topic from the Mr.L in 1 hour before setting the highlight

loco

Reaction score
i wonder if any of this will help witht he random reboots and lack of video in mms ?

OP
hoppermi

hoppermi

Reaction score
i wonder if any of this will help witht he random reboots and lack of video in mms ?

Maybe. But if you are hoping for a bug free release, it may never happen. No one knows what MIUI's intentions are with this ROM. It may release a fully stable, bug free version to the public, or not. Maybe they want to sell it to a handset manufacturer?
Until MIUI states otherwise it is still a beta:)
You shouldn't have to wait long to find out though, it should be out of beta in early to mid February. That is their timetable, not mine.

Adrozz07

Reaction score
Any chance of having a fully functional auto-rotate? Seems as though landscape mode would be something basic. That and Car Home.

Reaction score
Any chance of having a fully functional auto-rotate? Seems as though landscape mode would be something basic. That and Car Home.

Car Home functions just fine on mine. Never had a problem with it. And my apps all rotate into landscape without a problem. Of you're referring to the home screen rotating, that probably won't happen. The stock Android ROM doesn't support landscape home screen either (unless the keyboard is slid open). The only ROMS that support a landscape home screen are custom built ROMS which use either ADW or Launcher Pro as their launcher app.

Take a look at the user guide sticky at the top. It explains it better than I.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App