Miui 12.10 new features

loudaccord

Reaction score
lol... you're probably right :) I do like the current version though, it's smooth and can't say I have many issues.

deadhd5

Reaction score
Keeping my fingers crossed that this update will allow me to move permanently to the Miui Launcher. I love how it looks with the larger icons and dock but the redraws and lag are out of control. LP + Miui works brilliantly.

mjh68

Reaction score
Keeping my fingers crossed that this update will allow me to move permanently to the Miui Launcher. I love how it looks with the larger icons and dock but the redraws and lag are out of control. LP + Miui works brilliantly.

I have yet to have a redraw with Miui at least not the last 2 updates. I guess each phone is different, but I think the launcher is quite smooth on my phone. I have tried LP and ADW , which I used religiously on every other rom just haven't seen a big enough difference to use on this rom.

corman324

Reaction score
And adding back the "Save attached to SD card" feature for MMS would be a pretty good idea, imo.

yeah id love that too. regardless, im gonna be flashing this asap...MIUI is like crack

edit: by the way, i too used to LOVE LP+..until i started using MIUI. but i do have to say that when i installed TouchWiz this morning, i kinda had some fun with it.

Canefan

Reaction score
My only request would be the ability to sort contacts by Last Name instead of First Name. If anyone knows of a way to do it please let me know. I haven't been able to figure it out.

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
updated op of this thread with new features

vmukund

Reaction score
My wishlist for 10 here
1. Google news and weather widget
2. Clean up the unknown missed caller whiteout
3. New gmail app
4. Gmail unread count

Rest is really superb.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

driodman

Reaction score
will we have to wipe data and cache for this update or can we just install the new update without wiping like i did from miui 12.3.0 to 12.3.2

leonozug

Reaction score
Always wipe between releases man...if 12.10.0 gets a 12.10.1 update THEN don't wipe. But coming from an earlier weeks build definitely wipe.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

maslan

Reaction score
My only request would be the ability to sort contacts by Last Name instead of First Name. If anyone knows of a way to do it please let me know. I haven't been able to figure it out.

And sort the App's alpha would be great. dancedroid