MIUI Inspired Theme..Any Themer up for Challenge???

Inspired Theme for MIUI??

• Would Like to see it done since MIUI is so tough

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care for it, Reload Sapphire and I'll load Inspired

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
As Metick and Rola Know, Am dying to have the Inspired theme ported over to MIUI. I Pmd Metick who's working with a themer to possibly make this happen (Doesn't look too good so far) apparently, MIUI is too difficult. I Pmd Rola and he asked me to contact Kook for a possible run at it. Rola Does have the necessary Files if any themer wants to PM him and do this The moral of this Thread is to find a themer who is willing to take on the task of FULLY PORTING inspired over to MIUI. I am ready to donate ($20) to whomever can SUCCESSFULLY get this done. Inspired was originally made for Sapphire and I absolutely Luv it better than any theme out there . I appreciate any feedback in advance. Thanks to the D1-MIUI Team for a Fantastic Rom:)

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
im not an advanced themer but im willing to give it a try. i been themeing the latest miui release for personal use,im not releaseing it cause i cant offer support at the moment.

OP
04CiviCon20s

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
im not an advanced themer but im willing to give it a try. i been themeing the latest miui release for personal use,im not releaseing it cause i cant offer support at the moment.

The Fact that you're up to the Task, is good enough for me. I've gotten a lil feedback that its tough so I wish you well and thanks for the quick reply:)

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
yeah some images might not port right and if theres xml edits might be hard but im sure it can look close to it. to my knowledge the clock and text in pulldown cant be changed. ill look at it though. not gonna promise anything. any idea on what color code he used for the text and stuff

OP
04CiviCon20s

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
yeah some images might not port right and if theres xml edits might be hard but im sure it can look close to it. to my knowledge the clock and text in pulldown cant be changed. ill look at it though. not gonna promise anything

Do you think the phone apk..ie call log or dialer may make it..I don't have much expectatation on a Totally COMPLETE port, As long as for the most part, I can actually see the difference and most of the ROM is INSPIRED, Am good..Again, I appreciate your efforts..

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'll contact Rola and see what I can get done....I'll work on it tonight.

iamasongnow

Reaction score
after all the talk, i finally saw what this theme looks like. i might actually use it, but only if were really adapted to miui (more rounded corners... maybe some contrasting colors other than just that one shade of florescent cyan...like... more subtle, less blatant). i'm a fan of cyan, anyway.

but then again if kook is doing it then it'll probably come out really nice.

iamasongnow

Reaction score

lol,ouch, looks like i been trump

oh crap man, i didn't even realize to read the few posts before me. i'm not a big theme user, in fact, the only theme i've ever used is harmony for miui.

i do really like your harmony keyboard for swype but i can't get it to work. i tried a few others from that directory and they work just fine. makes me all sad inside...

OP
04CiviCon20s

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score

Sneak, Don't you Dare feel "Trump" ok. So far, you've done an AMAZING job with what' you've cooked up. No one (Themer)has any results yet, so You've got a huge advantage on any themer thus far. Kook is about to slap his expertise on this as well and I look forward to his results as well.

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score

oh crap man, i didn't even realize to read the few posts before me. i'm not a big theme user, in fact, the only theme i've ever used is harmony for miui.

i do really like your harmony keyboard for swype but i can't get it to work. i tried a few others from that directory and they work just fine. makes me all sad inside...

thats odd that the harmony MM isnt working, what error does it throw.

Xpired_D1_MIUI_0.10.29_v6.4.zip here is what i have ported so far

OP
04CiviCon20s

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score

thats odd that the harmony MM isnt working, what error does it throw.

Xpired_D1_MIUI_0.10.29_v6.4.zip here is what i have ported so far

I hope ya'll are ready for the Most OUTSTANDING Inspired Theme ever ported. Sneak Laced it Severely. I was more than Honored to test it out and see him get to this Point. Its by far the Best Rom/theme Combo I have seriously ever installed on my OG Droid. Once MIUI gets "Enable Scrollable Widgets" embedded either in The Rom or stock Launcher, Its a Rap for all these other Roms out there (IMHO).Sneak, You deserve much props for your hard work and I'll be more than happy to hook you up w/a generous donation:clap::clap::clap: