Missed Call Notification

Discussion in 'Droid Concepts' started by Agrajag, Jun 6, 2011.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. Agrajag

Agrajag Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, after some wipes and a re-install (as directed) and more time with the ROM all is well except for this one annoyance.

No matter what the setting under "Call settings", "Missed call LED notify" I get a blue LED notification every time the phone misses a call. Plus I see no facility for changing the color as I used a blue LED to let me know my girlfriend has texted me so this is doubly annoying.

If I could change the color to black or find another way to not even denote missed calls that might work.

Is this a bug for anyone else? Any ideas? (FYI v9)
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2011
  2. jayman350

jayman350 Member

Ratings:
    +18
    None of my LED notifications work, so you are ahead of the curve. Actually, my notifications have never worked on this ROM, or any custom ROMs I have used for probably the last 4-5 months.

Its a minor thing, but I do miss having them. I used to be able to have one color for a missed call, one color for gmail, one for email, and finally another for missed text messages.
  3. Agrajag

Agrajag Member

Ratings:
    +0
    BTW, I looked pretty deeply. Where is the link for the v10 build? Maybe I'll get lucky there.
  4. jayman350

jayman350 Member

Ratings:
    +18
    a few of us have been running a pre-release version of 10. As of last week, if all goes accordingly we should see a final version tomorrow. Not sure how things are going on that end though...don't want to speak out of turn on this.
  5. woodyman

woodyman Senior Member Developer

Ratings:
    +4
    lol, or you could head over and download B-10 now! being that it just went live, earlier than expected!

6. woodyman

woodyman Senior Member Developer

Ratings:
    +4
    complete notification color control is in progress, it will be in the ROM, but I can't say in which build, theres alot to do and work on, but it is a plan so don't worry... :)

Search tags for this page
android missed call notification

missed call alert droid bionic

missed call notification on driod is late