missed call notification

big.daddy

Reaction score
is there a way to have the led flash when you have a missed call? I have looked everywhere and cannot find a option for this. Now, i can only get a notification (LED) if someone leaves a voice mail. I would like it to blink if a call is missed.

clunker

Reaction score
Free app in the market called Missed Call

Try a free app called missed call, it has settings for using the LED and sounds to repeatedly notify you of a missed call. I use it. Settings menu is a little weird, but it works great.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Which missed call app are you using? The 2.0 beta or the regular missed call?

Missed call beta says colored lights don't work.:confused:

OP
B

big.daddy

Reaction score
Which missed call app are you using? The 2.0 beta or the regular missed call?

Missed call beta says colored lights don't work.:confused:

I'm using the 2.0 beta version. A couple of the listed colors don't work but u really can't complain for the money ; -)

rjenk

Reaction score
It would be nice if you could get missed call notification on the lock screen or at least have a window that shows missed call information on the main screen. I guess I need a slap in the face instead of just blinky blinky. :)

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
It would be nice if you could get missed call notification on the lock screen or at least have a window that shows missed call information on the main screen. I guess I need a slap in the face instead of just blinky blinky. :)

I'm sure it will come eventually. I use SMS pop-up and it gives me a notification of text messages on the lock screen.

BTW I use missed call too. Love it. You can set different tones for text messages and calls. Also has a repeat notification that you can set to different time intervals. I don't worry too much about the LED because mine is in it's case most of the time.

stock28

Reaction score
Is there a setting that will give you a notification, either sound or vibrate, for missed calls or messages every few minutes other than just the LED light at the top. Sometimes I miss a call or a message when it rings and unless I take the phone out of the case to look for the LED I don't catch it.

wantit

Reaction score
download easy reminder from market. It reminds of missed calls and voice or e-mails. has settings for how many times you want to be reminded, and its free!

stock28

Reaction score
Thanks, I checked it out in the market and I believe thats what Im looking for. Im going to download it and give it a try.

aussie

Reaction score
I read 100 notification threads w/o an answer. I have a Zedge ringtone that is the notification for a missed call and cannot change it; in fact, don't know how it got there. I even removed Zedge app. but it still plays. I want to change it to a simple Android tone.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Welcome to the forum.. Don't get upset it's only a tone.. Hehe

So tell me Zedge has plenty of tones to choose.. How are you trying to change the tone?

Are you going thru the sound Settings?

Noted on HD

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
If there is a ringtone downloaded through Zedge, then that tone is on your phone now. Deleting Zedge will not delete the tone.