Mini update available on RAZRM

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
Indoor camera pics are vastly improved!!

In case you don't know how to check: Settings/About phone/ System updates. If available to you, just follow the directions. Need 25% battery level or more to install. Takes about 20-25 minutes.

Last edited:
OP
B

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
Wow. No one take the update? All these people whining and moaning about the camera, I'd certainly think they'd be jumping for joy..... :). :icon_ banana: . Guess not... lol.

lwags67

Reaction score
My phone is downloading some type of update now. About 75 mb if I remember the message. Wonder what it is. Maybe this mini update.

Spey

Reaction score
Halp new update killed my wifi. Any ideas on how I get this back?

I would be getting troubleshooting in a series of steps checking if wifi is working after each step:
1. Turn wifi off then back on and see if it logs back into your preferred wifi (slide home screen to the right, turn off wifi). Wait five to ten seconds between turning off and back on.
2. Reboot Phone (press and hold on/off key for a few seconds, select option to turn phone off, wait five to ten seconds then press and hold on/off button until phone reboots).
3. Reset Device.

Sent from XT907 via Tapatalk2

Last edited:

IronToBind

Reaction score
Heh okay maybe I wasn't specific enough. The wifi won't turn on after this last update. It appears to attempt to activate for a second or two and then turns back off. I'd like to not factory reset and have already tried rebooting the phone. Is there some sort of command I can use to force the wifi on?

Spey

Reaction score
IronToBind,
My OTA installed without a hitch (did not even require a reboot, though I rebooted anyway), WiFi including passphrases to various networks were there after the update. Possibly your update files for some reason were corrupted during download. Considering it was a Verizon push, maybe a overnight warranty replacement phone is in order ;-) , otherwise Step-3 Reset may be in order. Please post back to this thread if you find a solution.
Regards,

Sent from XT907 via Tapatalk2

IronToBind

Reaction score
Thanks, I'll look into that right after I clear my root access. If they would even check that is

IronToBind

Reaction score
I did happen to have to replace the phone, although for a different reason but the WiFi works on this new one even after the update