Milestone Bootloader 90.74

Real1mccoy

Reaction score
Hey wondering if anyone can help me some how i Fucc up my phone well im guessing i did. I have tried several times to reboot my phone to factory by powering off and powering back on holding the camera button after i rooted it and im thinking i downloaded a bad file everytime I try to reboot my phone doing this it goes to the bootloader screen 90.74 with the ok to connect screen so far im unable to get past this. If i hit my power button to cut the phone off and turn it back on my phone starts up and works as normal i just cant reboot it Help pls.

Techneut

Reaction score
Did you already try this:

1. Turn off the device, take out the battery and put it in again.
2. Press the camera button, and hold it pressed while you turn on the device. Hold the camera button pressed for so long, until the display shows the Motorola logo appears. Then the power button let go and hold the camera key pressed continue until you see a triangle with exclamation point.
3. Now the camera and presses the volume up button at the same time to bring up a menu. (Might need a few attempts)
4. With the volume button you now select "Wipe all user data" and confirmed it with the OK button
5. Then you confirm the security prompt again with the OK button
6. The reset goes through and you must confirm the restart after

Success!

OP
R

Real1mccoy

Reaction score
Yes @ Technuet I tried that several times, as soon as the motorola logo appears the screen goes blank and once i release it the bootloader screen appears advising me to connect usb data cable Ive even tried powering up with the D-pad as some users suggested Im clueless.

Techneut

Reaction score
Sorry, but I am clueless as well...

However, I've heard about a few customers who brought their phone back to the store; and promptly got it exchanged for a new and working one.
Hope this can be a solution for you too!

Otherwise; it is still a nice paperweight...

OP
R

Real1mccoy

Reaction score
where would i find the nandroid recovery or sbf @. Im really tired of having a boring phone should of got the iphone if i wanted to waste money