Mighty Text Brings SMS To Your PC or Tablet!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
S2t3faw1-VUmybbkEppmgin8mB8g0ETz6xKa6rrphWRk5FTe49gURYeZzrDIHYLrMFg=w705

You are laying in bed, you have finally become comfortable and then it happens. You hear your phone notifies you of a text message from across the room. You are currently browsing the internet on your tablet and would really rather not get up, but at the same time you really want to know who in the world just sent you a text message. Or you are at the office and your employer doesn't allow cell phones at work. You can easily connect your phone to your Tablet or PC with Mighty Text.

Simply install the free app on your phone then visit the mighty text website to link your tablet or PC to the phone. There are no extra charges for the service from MightyText, and it appears to your carrier that text are being sent from the phone so you won't incur any extra charges from then either. You get instant notifications when the sms hits your phone. You can also see who is calling your phone on your PC or tablet. You can check your phone's battery life, and text pictures via the pc or tablet. You can also backup and restore Text with the app. Grab this cool app from the play link below!

Via PlayStore

Redsnk95

Reaction score
Use this all the time! In Chrome OS and Chrome Browser you can install the extension. When I am on my Chrome Browser I can see Text Messages come in and who is calling via Pop-Up window. Also you can reply to the text message by using the pop up window! Love it.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does the tablet or pc need internet connection? How does it sync?
I ask because I now use Tablet Talk and sync directly app to app via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, no internet needed.
Thanks.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

skennelly

Reaction score
I hate to admit it, but I just installed the Verizon messages app on my tablet for this very reason. I have been using mighty text for a long time on my phone and pc. Either this is an update for the tablet, or I had no idea this feature existed. So glad I can get rid of the Verizon app.

Alch3m1st

Reaction score
Does the tablet or pc need internet connection? How does it sync?
I ask because I now use Tablet Talk and sync directly app to app via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, no internet needed.
Thanks.

Yes, You need an internet connection in order to get text messages to work from either your tablet or PC

Chylece

Reaction score
I love this app and started using it on my Droid X. When I recently started using it with my Droid Razr Maxx HD I started having all sorts of problems with the texts I was sending: The recipients saw either garbled texts or blank texts that I'd typed from my computer. The texts I received were always perfectly fine, and it wasn't with every single text I sent. This problem happened with multiple people who were on the same (Verizon) and different carriers, and with Android, iPhone and regular internet-enabled phones. There is no rhyme or reason when it happened, and people who I sometimes successfully text from the problem received garbled messages the next time I texted them. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the MightyText extension on my Chrome browser on my desktop and uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my phone and nothing solves the problem. Today I just uninstalled the software altogether. I searched the internet and found others having the same issues. I'd love to use the software but cannot deal with the issues. Does anyone know either how to fix this or another software that does the same thing and will work without issues?