Micro Cruz Android Watch from Velocity in the Works

rcjames

Reaction score
I love it. I will get one for 200 bucks hell yea. What be cool is a app for the watch that tell you whos calling. So don't need to bust out you're phone. When someone calls it shows on watch the caller. That be so cool. But either way cool phone!!!

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yeah, not exactly the most stylish statement one could make.

I can see some real applications and usefulness for the gym, jogging, etc..Activities where you don't need full-blown voice and data support, but maybe just gps and some apps.

azules9780

Reaction score
I want this thing so bad. I just bought a new bicycle and I can't find an armband that my D1 will fit in. So it sits in my backpack while it runs Pandora and Runkeeper (to keep track of my mileage and stuff by GPS) and I just have to listen to whatever crappy song comes on without being able to skip songs or see who is calling me, etc.

I would have totally bought the Sony Ericsson LiveView if it was available here even though it had horrible reviews. I really think this product could be big.

I bought an armband that was meant for an iPhone or something similar and use my D1 in it. It doesn't fit perfectly but it does work and it is secure. It's an option.

azules9780

Reaction score
The nerd in me is screaming for me to buy one when it comes out, but honestly, kind of clunky.

Honestly, if I were to get a 'digital watch', it would be this: ThinkGeek :: iPod Nano Leather and Steel Watchband

And other than a skinny little armband that is slightly dressed up, this looks no smaller than the android interpretation. And actually, the Android looks more useful to me for a number of reasons. It looks like it goes better with more clothing options that fit my personal tastes than the iPhone thing. I don't have and most likely never will have any apple products. This Android device definitely would be used by me during my workout sessions.

So Android for the WIN!

sarreq

Reaction score
mermermermer
the company is called Velocity Micro, the watch is called Cruz