MHL to HDMI S3 problems wtf......

ramhad3

Reaction score
I bought the damn adapter i can get Galaxy S3 on the TV but my mobile data connection always goes to no connection when its plugged in... wtf.... help! Plz....

Sgt Fury

Reaction score
See if checking "enable mobile data access over mobile network" helps. Its under settings, more settings, mobile network.

OP
R

ramhad3

Reaction score
See if checking "enable mobile data access over mobile network" helps. Its under settings, more settings, mobile network.

I checked and its on. I have full bars and connected 3G and as soon as you connect to the hml adapter the signal goes to zero and no more network. Unplug it and connection comes back..... grrrrrrrff

OP
R

ramhad3

Reaction score
I checked and its on. I have full bars and connected 3G and as soon as you connect to the hml adapter the signal goes to zero and no more network. Unplug it and connection comes back..... grrrrrrrff

So I take it i am the only one with this stupid problem....

wcjeep

Reaction score
Did you get the right adaptor? The S2 version looks very similar. My S3 MHL works great on the mine and wife's phone. The S2 adaptor worked on my Nexus.

OP
R

ramhad3

Reaction score
Did you get the right adaptor? The S2 version looks very similar. My S3 MHL works great on the mine and wife's phone. The S2 adaptor worked on my Nexus.

Yes.. i bought one and it did not work so i bought another one specific for the Galaxy S3 and it works but the mobile signal fades to 0 when its plugged into the tv for some reason. So frustraiting!

Sgt Fury

Reaction score
Yes.. i bought one and it did not work so i bought another one specific for the Galaxy S3 and it works but the mobile signal fades to 0 when its plugged into the tv for some reason. So frustraiting!

Are you rooted and overclocked? If so, it ould be your voltage is too low.

lees96chevy

Reaction score
I bought the damn adapter i can get Galaxy S3 on the TV but my mobile data connection always goes to no connection when its plugged in... wtf.... help! Plz....[/QUOTE

What did you do to fix it im having the same problem