Message App Error. Have gotten it 9 times.

Farleyyy

Reaction score
This is a huge issue. I have gotten the:
The application Messaging (process com.android.mms) has stopped unexpectedly. Please Try Again Later.

I've gotten that 9 times. And I have only had my phone for 3 days. I have even went up to Verizon, they switched phones out for me. And its still happening. This is a huge problem. I have had to reset to factory settings every time, and it fixes it..... only for a little while. I have went to message settings, deleted all data, still doesn't resolve the issue.

If anyone has any idea on how to solve this problem, it would be muchly appreciated. I love this phone, but this message thing is killing me. Its so aggravating.

geetarspaz

Reaction score
one of the most annoying things about my old droid. i exchanged it, only happened once to far on my new one, but about 10 times a day on my old one. no fix for me until i replaced it

OP
F

Farleyyy

Reaction score
Well, I have exchanged mine. And I am still getting the error. Not as often, but it its done it 3 times on my new one. I'm getting so sick of it!

geetarspaz

Reaction score
yikes. might be some of your apps. i got it a lot with advanced task killer when i had it installed, now that it isnt, i havent seen it sense. no sure if that is part of it...

OP
F

Farleyyy

Reaction score
Has to be. Every time I've had that app, its happened. But ever since it last happened, I haven't re-installed that app. And I'm fine.... So far. So if all goes good with that app off my phone, that has to be the problem.