Memory problem

R4dical

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
So, I have a Sony Xperia L, running Android 4.1.2 and last night I downloaded some racing game from Play Store. The game was about 0.95 GB and I still had a bit over 1GB of free internal storage memory. Now, after downloading it said "Installing", after which I got an error message saying "Insuficient storage available". I understood that i don't have enough free memory, but the game, or the game installer has already been downloaded and i'm now stuck with just a bit over 100MB of free memory and I can't find where the game installer downloaded in order to delete it. I tried exploring the contents of my phone by connecting it to the PC and going through every folder or searching for files which have the same name as the game, but I had no luck. How can I find the damn thing and delete it ?

OP
R

R4dical

Reaction score
I don't see how I could do that since the game hasn't actually been installed, and so I can't find it in the app manager. It downloaded and then gave me the error, but it is not listed under "Downloads" either... Any other suggestions?

OP
R

R4dical

Reaction score
Can't believe I didn't notice that before. Found it... Thanks a bunch:hail: