Maximum contacts on Droid

n3m0xD

Reaction score
I was wondering whats the maximum contacts on the droid. I'm guessig 275, because i synced my fb and when i try to add more contacts, it didnt work. so I had to change back

Anyone get this?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was wondering whats the maximum contacts on the droid. I'm guessig 275, because i synced my fb and when i try to add more contacts, it didnt work. so I had to change back

Anyone get this?

You're thinking isn't quite right. Remember, this is a Google phone, not a facebook phone. You can have as many contacts as gmail will allow, and I don't believe there is any limit to that.

eliassami5

Reaction score
Oh ok, thanks!

go to your contacts and hit menu> display options> gmail account> and check all the boxes and hit done

This should allow all of your contacts to show up. Go onto a computer and log into gmail and then go to your account settings and there you can organize all of your contacts much easier than on the phone.

Vitticeps

Reaction score
I have 548 gmail contacts and 207 FB contacts synced. So 275 is not the limit if there is one.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
873 here, so you're nowhere near 'the limit' if one exists... :D

Benton

Reaction score
I have 1369 contacts sync'd between phone and Gmail account. None of these are sync'd to FB so not sure if there is a limit on that side.

OP
N

n3m0xD

Reaction score
dang! lol, thanks everyone for the perspective. Just had to clarify that and thanks for the gmail tip!

Travis798

Reaction score
Good lord there are some sociable people around here. I have 60 contacts, most of whom I never talk to.

Vitticeps

Reaction score
I think it's more likely that the huge numbers are users who use the phone for business and pleasure. Clients and colleagues can consume a large portion of an address book.

darkgreen

Reaction score
I think it's more likely that the huge numbers are users who use the phone for business and pleasure. Clients and colleagues can consume a large portion of an address book.

Yep. 3,800 contacts for me. It's a little slow to autocomplete emails on K-9 though. (The native email app autocompletes a lot faster, but unfortunately lacks basic features like "mark all read" so K-9 is required for me).