Max Payne Coming to Android on June 14th

Edognights

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
maxpayne.jpg

After a few delays it looks like Rockstar's classic action game, Max Payne, will hit Android on June 14th. Originally Max Payne was planned for a late April launch, but the game suffered a few set backs while being ported over to Android. The new release date was announced in a press release on Rockstar's website that also included a list of devices that will be supported at launch, check it out below.

Supported Android Phones: Motorola Razr, Razr Maxx, Motorola Atrix, Motorola Photon, Motorola Droid Bionic, HTC Rezound, HTC One X, HTC One S, HTC Evo 3D, HTC Sensation, HTC Droid Incredible 2, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung S2, Samsung Galaxy R, Sony Xperia Play, Sony Xperia S, Sony Walkman Z Series Media Player

Supported Android Tablets: Acer Iconia, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, Dell Streak 7, LG Optimus Pad, Medion Lifetab, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 / 10.1, Sony Tablet S, Sony Tablet P, Toshiba Thrive, HTC Flyer, HTC Jetstream

You can buy Max Payne on June 14th in the play market for the very reasonable price of $2.99. If you pick it up let us know what you think.

Source: Android Police and Rockstar

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I wonder how they figure supported devices. Cause, if the Bionic & Razr can play it, why not the D4. Plus, if something as low ended as the XPERIA play can do this, then quite a few phones should be able to support it.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I wonder how they figure supported devices. Cause, if the Bionic & Razr can play it, why not the D4. Plus, if something as low ended as the XPERIA play can do this, then quite a few phones should be able to support it.

I bet you the d4 will be able to play it... probably going to have to install it without using the store.

it would be kinda cool if it supported the keyboard, I remember how easy snes was on my d2g >.<