Market

walt45

Reaction score
I just got the Droid today and the Market will not work. I can not download any applications. I tried to download Advanced Task Killer and it wouldn't work and nothing else will download.:mad:

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
There's a strong theory that the market is experiencing heavy traffic due to the new update of the maps app. Hang in there. It'll settle down and you'll be good to go.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just got the Droid today and the Market will not work. I can not download any applications. I tried to download Advanced Task Killer and it wouldn't work and nothing else will download.:mad:

Try moving on to your second app. Advanced Task Killer is useful only for exercising one's OCD.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score

Try moving on to your second app. Advanced Task Killer is useful only for exercising one's OCD.

DELETE ATK ASAP... if you have OCD tendencies and feel you need a task killer use something else (Advanced Task Manager works good) but ATK is known to cause several problems with other apps and system processes (especially with Home Screen apps).

I haven't seen any trouble from the market today. Was on it about an hour ago and it was fine. Try again, if you're still having problems it may be form something else.