Market issues

shawn13165

Reaction score
Awhile back, I screwed up my liberty install and had to sbf back to stock, reroot and reinstall liberty. When I did that, it didn't install all of my apps thatt I had before. I tried to remember what they were and manually add them. Problem that I am having now is that when going to the web based market from google it says that I already have installed some apps that are not actually on my phone. How can I reset my market and get these apps back so everything is good?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Jeffyo

Reaction score
Awhile back, I screwed up my liberty install and had to sbf back to stock, reroot and reinstall liberty. When I did that, it didn't install all of my apps thatt I had before. I tried to remember what they were and manually add them. Problem that I am having now is that when going to the web based market from google it says that I already have installed some apps that are not actually on my phone. How can I reset my market and get these apps back so everything is good?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

I had the same issue. I went to the online version of the market and I got a crazy message about my phone's content is not compatible with an app. Strange. Something has changed.

DroidMakesPwn

Reaction score
Did you try clearing data and cache for the market under manage applications.

OP
S

shawn13165

Reaction score
Yes cleared data and cache on my phone. But if I go to the web based market it shows apps are installed that really aren't. Some of them I would like to reinstall them but a search on phone market won't even show me the app. The web based market won't download it for install either