Market Issues

AbyssV3

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a Droid 2 and recently rooted and then flashed my phone with Liberty ROM. I've had an issue that's really bugging me since I flashed it.

Now, despite using the same main gmail account, my market apps that I've payed for doesn't recognize that I payed for them. If I uninstall them, it will not let me reinstall them without buying them again.

The only way I was able to recover these apps was to restore them from a Titanium Backup before I flashed my phone. Even after restoring them, it doesn't work.

The same holds true for the Titanium Backup Pro Key, even when restored, it doesn't recognize that I have the pro version - and to install from market requires I rebuy it.

I double checked my market history, it still shows the purchases in there, and I never had them refunded. This happens for all apps that I have bought.

Anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to fix this issue, or have you experienced similar issues?

This issue is still unresolved. Anyone have any idea of where to start on fixing this?

I've never personally had this problem but I've heard of people having it... if you have have a backup of when you had all of them, the only suggestion I could give is to contact the app devs and tell them.

If you DO have a backup I would suggest trying to restore it and see if you get your aps back and trying to flash custom ROMs again... either way is pretty time consuming, but I dunno if there is a fix (like I said, it's never happened to me)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Is there any known means to contact Google Marketplace at all? Like a support number or email or something? Im unable to find one. I will try contacting the app devs as well, I guess.

market.android.com log into your google account and they should be there.

Sent from my rooted DROID2 using Liberty 2.0 and DroidForums

They are there. It shows them fine, just on the phone when I go to install it takes me to the market.

I just realized, and it might be relevant - I am using OreoSlice theme, which includes an older, skinned, market. I have a feeling this is directly related, but when I uninstalled market and restored my backup from titanium (pre-flash) it just forceclosed on loading market pages, so I need to try something else.

I plan to try removing the theme outright and seeing if that fixes it, if I don't hear back with any better ideas.

You should be able to reinstall from that site. I have done it with the Liberty Toolbox Donate.

Back