1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Manual Dock Mode?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by motiond, Apr 3, 2011.

1. motiond

motiond New Member

Hey all, Ive been searching for 3 days but have been unable to find and app or method to manually or by plugging in the charger, put the X into Dock mode? Ive tried everything I could find in the market that says it does this, but all either force close or just do nothing? Maybe I just dont have the right wording in my searches, but i just havent found anything, does anyone out there have a root option or app they know of that does this? I should mention, I am rooted and running gingerbread!

Thanks All!!
  2. BodyBagz

BodyBagz Active Member

Have you tried Desk Home? Its $0.99 in the Market...I used a free version of it back last year when I first got my Droid X...
  3. motiond

motiond New Member

Yepper, that was the first one I tried, I bought it a long time ago when I got the droid 1 so I figured Id start there?
Search tags for this page
android force dock

android force dock mode

force android media dock mode
force samsung phone into dock mode
hot to put moto x into car mode
how to initiate dock mode on s4
putting droid 3 in dock mode manually
tasker force car dock mode