Making Folders for Bookmarks in Firefox mobile..possible?

TxDoc

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
XT1635-01
Is it possible to make folders (I guess folders) in Firefox, like with my PC so I can save bookmarks into specific categorized folders, i.e. Droid MAXX, ATV's, Kubota, etc.

I have a feeling this is not possible. If it cannot be accomplished directly on the phone, can I do it though the computer via USB connection?

Thank for any help or suggestions.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't think so. But I have exported my desktop Bookmarks to an HTML file and have it on my home page. It's in the same structure and you can pick the bookmark you want and open it with any browser. It will open, (or should) with a HTML editor.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
You can create folders on a home screen and add your bookmarks there. It's not the same thing, but it is a workaround.

Remmy700P

Reaction score
Website
www.pesisolar.com
Current Phone Model
DROID Turbo
Firefox syncs your desktop bookmarks to the FF app on your mobile device. You just have to set up a Firefox account on your home FF browser and then log in to that account in your FF app on your phone. It will bring those bookmarks over automatically. Easy peasy.

Go to Tools... Options... and click on the Sync tab.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Firefox syncs your desktop bookmarks to the FF app on your mobile device. You just have to set up a Firefox account on your home FF browser and then log in to that account in your FF app on your phone. It will bring those bookmarks over automatically. Easy peasy.

Go to Tools... Options... and click on the Sync tab.

Will it bring along the respective folders?