lurker bit the bullet and joined

seescottrock

Reaction score
Yeah, i've been lurking here for a while... rooted my droid, flashing custom roms willy nilly, and finding ones i liked because of what i've seen on here... so yeah, i figured it was time to push up the member count...

One issue i have is that i can not send MMS messages in JRummy's remix .8 or his the shiz rom. looked through support threads and saw other people had the same issue but never saw a fix... i have done fix_permissions... if anyone can help i can award you +99 internets, but thats about it.

so howdy.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to DF.

I haven't seen anything regarding a fix for your issue. You may have to try another ROM to see if you encounter the same issue. Or poke around the Jrummy threads to see if someone has an answer :)

OP
S

seescottrock

Reaction score
thanks

yeah i figured i'd have to try another rom. i tried bugless beast 1.1 and though mms worked, i could not get used to it. at this point i'm either waiting on a fix or an update :biggrin: barring the suggestion of something fantastic. thanks for the prompt reply!

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm running the Froyo rom released from MDW (My Droid World). It's in the thread here on DF 'More Froyo' with Team Chaos Clean Black Theme.

Team Chaos has their own Froyo ROM. You've tried BB and Jrummy, BlackDroid has a rom out as well. Chevy has a SS Froyo ROM. Many choices.

There are also some other great themes for Froyo, TC Black Ice, 928Droid's Black Glass, Blue Energy and others. Definitely indulged yourself :)

OP
S

seescottrock

Reaction score
thanks again

thanks for the replies guys... call me a wussy but i'm waiting on loading a froyo rom for a little bit... however i did install rom manager pro today and installed mrbobrowitz' steam 4.0.4 and it is pretty fantastic... as i suspected, my mms issues were rom related... i really like jrummy's stuff but frankly, my phone is how i keep in touch with my family, it has got to work.