1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Lurked until Bugless Beast with Froyo

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by ajacksified, Jun 14, 2010.

1. ajacksified

ajacksified New Member

Hey! Droid user here, with Bugless Beast v0.1 Froyo, DropTheme, overclocked to 1Ghz and loving it.

I've lurked around for a while (since I rooted 2.0.1) and read articles, but it hasn't been until now that I've joined to help out with an issue with DropTheme on 2.2. Glad to be a "real" part of the community now, and I look forward to posting around and doing all sorts of crazy things to brick my phone (again) :blackdroid:
  2. Fault

Fault New Member

Lol, what did u do after u bricked ur phone?
  3. ajacksified

ajacksified New Member

RSD Lite and a 2.0.1 SBF. I think I goofed up somehow using ROM Manager trying to install a theme on top of an Onix build, and it was stuck at the Motorola logo for 20 minutes after a few reboots when I decided it was reimaging time.
  4. MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt New Member

:welcome: to the forums.