1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Low Earpiece Volume

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by murph590, Apr 11, 2013.

1. murph590

murph590 New Member

Hey everyone,

This is my first post here. I'm hoping someone can help me with this problem:

The internal speaker in my Bionic started getting real scratchy sounding to the point I could'nt understand the other person during a phone call. It's not a reception issue since I can put it on speakerphone/bluetooth and the voice comes in clear. I tried to fix this myself by replacing the speaker with parts off ebay. The first new speaker I put in would cause the phone to freeze up during boot. The second new speaker I put it the phone will boot up fine but the speaker still sounds scratchy and now the volume on it is so low I can barely hear it.

Am I just having bad luck with replacement parts or could this be something else? I don't understand why replacing a speaker would cause the phone not to boot. I also don't understand why the volume could get lower.
  2. kcswiss

kcswiss New Member

Same problem thought maybe jb would do something. I'll try removing any apps that might interfere/enhance volume or tone
Search tags for this page

android low earpiece fix

droid 4 ear speaker is real week how to fix

droid 4 earpiece low volume

droid 4 earpiece volume

droid earpiece low volume

droid earpiece volume

droid razr hos to increase ear volume

droid razr m ear piece volume

droid razr m earpiece volume low

ear volume droid

how to fix android earpiece